Neora Complexion Clearing Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads Review: One Easy-to-Use Product Against Blemished Skin
According to the American Academy of Dermatology, acne is the most common skin problem in the US, affecting up to 50 millions Americans per year. Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles become clogged with oil and dead skin cells. This causes the appearance of whiteheads, blackheads, or pimples across the face, forehead, chest, back, and shoulders. Although it’s not considered a serious condition, acne can be painful and cause permanent physical scarring. It can also affect your self-esteem and confidence. The good news is that there are many effective products that fight acne such as the Neora Complexion Clearing Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads.
Complexion Clearing Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads Explained
The Neora treatment pads work in 5 ways to combat acne. In addition to treating blackheads, whiteheads, and blemishes, the product also helps exfoliate the skin to prevent congestion and future breakouts, penetrates clogged pores to reduce excess oil, soothes and calms irritated skin, and evens the skin tone and reduces redness. The acne treatment pads can be used for the face, neck, chest, and back.
Here’s how you can incorporate it into your skincare routine.
- Cleanse your skin thoroughly.
- Take a pre-soaked pad and gently rub it across your face or cover the entire affected area one to three times daily.
- Continue with the rest of your skincare routine.
Do note that the acne treatment pads contain drying ingredients. It’s best to start with one application each day and gradually increase if needed. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or once every other day.
A Review of Ingredients and the Benefits They Bring
Neora prides itself on using natural and proprietary ingredients that are science-backed and clinically-tested to provide the maximum benefits.
Here’s what you can find in the Complexion Clearing Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads.
- SIG-1459™ – an exclusive ingredient that helps soothe and calm the skin.
- Salicylic Acid (0.5%) – helps clear acne blemishes, blackheads, and whiteheads. It also penetrates pores to eliminate and prevent new blemishes from forming.
- Niacinamide – a well-known ingredient in skincare that promotes more even-toned skin.
- Witch Hazel Water – a natural astringent that removes excess oil from the skin.
- Fruit Acid Blend – a mix of alpha hydroxy acids from orange, sugar maple, lemon, and sugar cane that works to remove dead skin cells and exfoliate the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice – an emollient that’s well-known for providing moisture and hydration to counteract dryness.
There are many factors that cause the appearance of acne. And while the condition is most common in teenagers, it can affect people of all ages. The best way to fight acne is to incorporate treatment steps into your skincare routine. With regular use of the Neora Complexion Clearing Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment Pads, you can fight acne and reveal healthier-looking skin.
Just make sure to moisturize so you can prevent excess drying which may also worsen your acne.
Start your journey to clearer skin. For all your skin health needs, go to Beautiful Skin Experts, a leading distributor of Neora products. Sign up as a preferred customer so you can earn discounts and rewards on top of your purchase. Visit the website today for more information.
Acne is an inflammatory skin condition that causes spots and bumps such as whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples. It commonly occurs during puberty but can affect anyone at any age. Risk factors include hormonal changes, anxiety and stress, hot and humid climates, and...
You are probably here because you have heard about Neora, a multi-level marketing company that offers a wide range of skincare and wellness products. And most probably, you have heard praises about the products too. If you are wondering if these products...
BEAUTIFUL SKIN EXPERTS